- THE RPM -
Who Needs a Back Pack?
The Rally Pro Mechanic is the ideal vest for riders who don't wear a backpack but require lots of storage. A great vest for Pit Crews and Support Teams.
|Size||Fit range (lbs)||Fit range (kg)|
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Front-mounted cargo pockets featuring a unique 2-stage design with a hidden inner pocket and external “Ready-Rak”.
- The “Ready-Rak” can also handle your team radio system with a left or right side mounting option.
- The “Ready-Rak” is the perfect home for those tools required for the quickest access during your race conditions.
- The “Ready-Rak” has a pouch large enough for a note book (paper type) or Smart Phone & can handle your team radio system.
- The inner hidden front pocket has vertical tool slots to hold your tools, goggle wipes, spark plugs, contact gloves and more.
- Designed to wear under your coat but can be worn on the outside (you may have to order 1 size bigger for outside).
- Integrated rear cargo pouch accommodates popular 50/100 ounce hydration systems.
- Integrated drink hose/radio cord sleeves built in over BOTH shoulders. Sleeves are the same size so U choose the setup.
- You must buy your own hydration system. We recommend use of an insulated drink hose and bite valve.
- Rear cargo pouch handles temporary storage of soft items; hats, goggles, gloves etc.
- External shock cords handle a small jacket.
- A quick-release drive belt hook is standard. Keeps the belt warm and dry while under your jacket.
- Numerous D-Ring options, some with removable clips, to accommodate all of your accessories.
- The mechanic can now “hydrate” their rider without the awkward use of water bottles and risking your rider’s goggle seal.
- Designed for Pit Crews and Support Teams.
- Store all of your tools on your TekVest for easy access.