"LITTLE PEOPLE GEAR" (OFF-ROAD DIRT)
An Off-road model for young ATV and dirt bike riders.
Little People Gear (LPG) Features:
- Our LPG lineup uses the same armor type as all adult versions.
- Provides better protection and comfort than traditional MX roost guards.
- Metal D-ring for tether cord attachment.
- Exposed plastic panels are vinyl graphic ready for your design.
- Exposed plastic panels in shoulder & arm pads are great for snag-free bush bashing.
- Permanent shoulder arm pads are STANDARD.
- Can also be used for snowmobiling. Meets and exceeds ISR rules.
- This TekVest will last for years and is easily passed down to younger kids. We often see 20-year old TekVests still out there performing well. They never seem to wear out.
- An excellent wind stopper and insulating product. Acts as a mid-layer clothing option.
- Enough adjustment to wear over or under a race jersey or light jacket.
- Our race-tested soft-armor configuration provides more coverage than anything out there.
- Our special hand-laminated foam & UHMW panels deliver a light-weight, thin profile.
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) plastic. 8 times more cut resistance than HDPE.
- Will mold to your body shape over time.
- Our # 1 compliment; " I feel naked without it !"
- An excellent wind stopper and insulating product.
- Works best with 3 in 1 jacket products with zip out linings.
- “Electric blanket”- type warmth for lower back and kidney areas for cold weather riding.
- Loosen side adjustments to flow more air, or run it tight to trap heat on cold/wet days.
- Acts as a mid-layer clothing option. You can now remove one of your current layers.
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jacket for winter use.
- Easily adjusted to wear in summer conditions and can be worn on the outside.
- You can always consider upsizing for external wear in winter.
- 100% synthetic and easily cleaned with mild soap and water spray.
- Our closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water.
- All consumers have choices. Our product only has one chance to work right so we handcraft every TekVest here in Canada - with all armor componentry from the USA.
- The inconvenient truth: what clothing manufacturer ever went overseas to improve quality?
- Gotta be somewhere Monday? Maybe you should be thinking about a TekVest?
It only has to work once to pay for itself. What's a day off work, a week (or worse) worth to you?
***Ask about our new custom sublimation service. Your graphical design - your colors.
OUR VESTS FIT VERY GENEROUSLY - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance in choosing a size!!!
|Size||Fit range (lbs)||Fit range (kg)|