If you wear a back pack of any sort the CROSSOVER is the one to have!
|Size||Fit range (lbs)||Fit range (kg)|
- The all new "CROSSOVER " TekVest.
- Purpose built for snowmobile, ADV, Enduro & ATV riders who like to wear back packs.
- Cut 2" taller than a regular TekVest for standup riders.
- New, narrow shoulder width design.
- Extensive load-bearing ability. Load shifting is negligible.
- Suited to fit a wide array of back packs. Works well with avalanche back packs.
- Heavily vented for maximum cooling.
- Lightest TekVest available. No TekVest made flows this much air
- For off road riders looking for the best in full side, shoulder and frontal coverage
- Designed to be worn over/under a jacket
- Wear your current back pack over top of this design
- Rear armor foam panel removed to increase air flow while wearing a back pack
- Traditional TekVest UHMW plastic back panel retained profile rasied and ventilated
- Neck brace ready
- Will accept the standard optional TekVest shoulder pads
- Retains the legendary TekVest comfort, fit and quality construction
- Does not meet ISR race regulations for SnoX racing
Our race-tested soft-armor configuration provides more coverage than anything out there.
An excellent wind stopper and insulating product. Works best with 3 in 1 jackets with vents and zip out linings. “Electric blanket”- type warmth for lower back and kidney areas for cold weather riding. Loosen side adjustments to flow more air, or run it tight to trap heat on cold/wet days.
Acts as a mid-layer clothing option. You can now remove one of your current layers.
All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jacket for winter use.
- 100% synthetic and easily cleaned with mild soap and water spray.
- Our closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water.
- All consumers have choices. Our product only has one chance to work right so we handcraft every TekVest here in Canada - with all armor componentry from the USA.
- The inconvenient truth: what clothing manufacturer ever went overseas to improve quality?
- Gotta be somewhere Monday? Maybe you should be thinking about a TekVest?
It only has to work once to pay for itself. What's a day off work, a week (or worse) worth to you?
***Ask about our new custom sublimation service. Your graphical design - your colors
- OUR VESTS FIT VERY GENEROUSLY - Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance in choosing a size!!!