Designed for mountain and back country riders.
OUTBACK TEKVEST Features:
- Designed for mountain and back country riders who already ride with a back or "Avy" pack.
- Ideal for Para Rescue workers.
- More and more off-road dirt riders have chosen this model.
- Cut 2" taller than a regular TekVest for standup riders.
- New, narrow shoulder width design.
- Extensive load-bearing ability. Load shifting is negligible.
- Can comfortably be worn on the outside. Sized on the big side.
- Suited to fit a wide array of back packs. Works well with avalanche back packs.
- Incorporates our race-proven armor technology
- Includes our new 3D coverage: shoulder, front & side armor coverage.
- Rear armor panel removed to increase air flow.
- Perfect for riders looking for just shoulder, sides and frontal protection.
- Neck brace friendly.
- Integrated drink hose sleeve. You should be able to use your existing drink hose.
- Includes convenient tether cord D-ring.
- Optional modular pocket system.
- Optional arm pads.
- Retains the legendary TekVest comfort, fit and quality construction
- Does not meet ISR race regulations for SnoX racing due to new back panel.
The modular system:
- Room for avalanche beacon, radio, GPS.
- Internal tether cords for your devices.
- Quick-attach clips included.
- Optional side pouches.
- Our race-tested soft-armor configuration provides more coverage than anything out there.
- Our special hand-laminated foam & UHMW panels deliver a light-weight, thin profile.
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) plastic. 8 times more cut resistance than HDPE.
- Will mold to your body shape over time.
- Our # 1 customer compliment;"I feel naked without it!"
An excellent wind stopper and insulating product.
Acts as a mid-layer clothing option. You can now remove one of your current layers.
It only has to work once to pay for itself. What's a day off work, a week (or worse) worth to you?
***Ask about our new custom sublimation service. Your graphical design - your colors
|Size||Fit range (lbs)||Fit range (kg)|